Call for Future Meeting Hosts
The annual meetings are at the core of Trans Europe Halles network activities. They are the flagships of our work to third parties and foster the community value of being a TEH member.
Both TEH Spring Conference and TEH Camp Meeting are a collaboration and co-creation between TEH coordination office and an active and trustworthy member of the network. Being a meeting host is always a great adventure, somewhat a challenge and a huge opportunity for a member centre. Together with TEH coordination office hosts co-develop the concept and the programme of the event that can bring together both local-regional and international issues relevent for independent cultural spaces.
Right now we are looking for Meeting Hosts for:
- TEH Camp Meeting 98 – autumn 2024
- TEH Conference 99 – spring 2025
- TEH Camp Meeting 100 – autumn 2025
- To be an active member of the network (minimum of three-year membership at TEH for the Spring Conference, and of two-year one for the Camp Meeting, with regular and active participation in meetings and conferences)
- To have the capacity and resources to organise an international four-day professional gathering between 300 to 400 participants for Spring Conference and between 100 to 200 participants for Camp Meeting.
- 29 June 2023 – Call opens
- 11 Aug 2023 – Call closes
- 14-21 August Board pre-select candidates
- 7 Oct 2023 – Members select candidates at General Assembly
The Executive Committee will select the hosts and propose its selection to the members at the General Assembly at Fabrika Tbilisi in Georgia in October 2023.
Please fill in the form here not later than 11 August 2023.
Have a question, please drop a line to Thalia at email@example.com.