TEH International Resource Office (IRO)
The International Resource office (IRO) was a regional pilot initiative created to support cultural operators in Skåne with tips and counselling connected to international collaboration, including projects funded by the EU’s various support programmes.
The IRO, currently still in operation, offers several services like strategic planning, networking, partner search, counselling concerning administration handling as well as tools for EU application writing and project management.
Our services apply to cultural operators who:
– Are working on an application and need general support and nurturing to finish the application by the deadline
– Are considering applying for EU funding and are in need of support to deliver a strong application
– Wish to develop an idea and need input and feedback
– Are looking for partners to realize an international collaboration project
– Want to learn more about the various support structures and how a project development strategy is set up and implemented
The IRO office was officially launched on February 1, 2016 at 13:00 at Mejeriet in Lund. Information, idea exchange and hands-on guidance for how to create a PIC-nummer was be offered, as was the chance to pitch and discuss project ideas.
The idea behind this initiative was that international projects in general have a positive effect on organisational development and contribute to competence building. The aim is to also facilitate that a larger amount of EU means are utilized in the development of the Skåne region.