We are hiring a Research and Policy Intern!
We are actively looking for a Research and Policy Intern to join its international team in Lund, Sweden, starting 1 July, 2022.
This internship is a great opportunity for a European law/ public administration or political science major with a specialisation in European law, interested in working for a major European Arts and Culture NGO. You will get a chance to travel and take part in large scale projects making an impact on the European Culture sector, meet professional teams across Europe and develop an extensive European network in the Arts and Culture.
- Location: Trans Europe Halles coordination office in Lund, Sweden
- Duration: 6 months. Start date: 1 July, 2022. End date: 31 December, 2022 (possibility to start earlier)
- Full time internship. Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00
- It will be possible to work from home 50% of the time, but the intern needs to be able to relocate to Sweden.
- Compensation for the internship will be financial (5,000 SEK / month)
- The selected candidate could potentially get an entry-level employment contract after the internship.
- Deadline for applications: 15 May, 2022.
- Submit your application via email to email@example.com, including your CV and a motivation letter (max. 1 page) explaining why you think you are the best candidate for this internship.
- For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.