We are looking for A Senior Project Manager
Trans Europe Halles (TEH) is looking for a senior project manager to lead TEH’s Network Project (TNP).
About The Position
This position is about designing and producing our network activities. It plays a key role in developing the future of Trans Europe Halles, as it contributes to the implementing of the 2021-2024 network strategy, leading ‘The Network Project’ which is funded through the Creative Europe programme of the European Union – European Networks of Cultural and Creative Organisations grant. The senior project manager is in charge of supervising the timely delivery of its work packages and reports, overseeing capacity building activities in coordination with the membership manager, and leading on network activities (in particular: the production of TEH’s annual meetings) and advocacy activities (city visits, proximity office, etc).
This position entails working closely with the members of our network, funding bodies, local and regional governments across Europe, sustainable urban development parties (public and private), and with like-minded organizations and initiatives.
- Contract: This is a full-time (40 hours a week) employment position
- Work Location: Based in Lund – Sweden, with flexibility of 50% remote work
- Contract Start date: ASAP
- Contract End date: Feb 28, 2025
- Gross Monthly Salary (before taxes): 31,250 SEK
- Reports to: TEH Managing Director
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in a field relevant to cultural management, project management or similar
- Proven production experience of large-scale meetings/events
- Relevant experience leading teams and managing medium to large scale projects from programmes such as Creative Europe
- Experience of working in the European cultural sector, with a specific interest in the independent cultural scene
- Grant-writing skills
- Experience of working in an international environment.
In addition, the successful candidate is expected to:
- Master project management and digital collaboration tools (Microsoft 365)
- Have exceptional stakeholders’ management skills
- Have eagle-eyed attention to details
- Have excellent communication, negotiation, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Have full professional proficiency in English. Other European languages an asset
- Be a self-starting and highly motivated individual with exceptional adaptability to unexpected situations
- Multi-task and work under pressure
- Be flexible, patient, and have empathy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the efficient and timely implementation of TEH’s network grant project plan (2023-2024)
- Manage the implementation of the project plan of The Network Project until the end of the project
- Manage the project stakeholders involved in the implementation of the Network grant until the end of the project
- Implement TEH’s Hub Strategy, in collaboration with hubs members, aligning the work of TEH hubs with TEH strategic priorities
- Support the hubs in the design and production of activities (meetings, workshops, …)
- Co-produce the annual meetings with TEH members hosting them
- Coordinate city visits and engage relevant local public and private stakeholders to evaluate complementary actions, risks, opportunities and synergies that can be established with our members
- Coordinate the development of 2 proximity office pilots for our network in other European countries
- Identify new public sources of funding for the network and advise the Managing Director on opportunities
- Increase awareness about the network at a local level
- Manage the data collection in collaboration with evaluators.
Additional Requirements: The successful candidate should
- Have the right to work in Sweden.
- Live in/be willing to relocate to Lund, Sweden
- Be able to work in TEH office in Lund-Sweden at least 50% of their time, according to TEH’s remote work policy
- Be able to travel frequently for work-related activities.
If you fulfill the requirements and you are interested in this job, please send a brief cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 July 2023.
Trans Europe Halles is an equal opportunity employer that values all knowledge and cultures. We strongly encourage qualified candidates from under-represented groups; candidates from diverse backgrounds, across all abilities, sexual orientations, faiths and age groups to apply for this job.
We welcome, value and examine all applications and we would like to thank you for your interest in TEH. However, due to a high number of applications, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider that your application has not be selected if you haven’t heard from us by July 31.