Become a member
Hurray, the wait is over! Trans Europe Halles is launching an open call inviting organisations to apply to become full or associate members of the network.
You are welcome to apply to become a member of Trans Europe Halles if your organisation meets the following criteria:
- A non-governmental organisation or private enterprise operating in a repurposed space/building
- A centre/organisation with a legal entity structure. i.e., has legal rights and responsibilities, including tax filling
- Must be at least two years old
- A community-led independent international grassroots centre/organisation arising from a citizen’s initiative
- Has autonomous, multidisciplinary social and cultural programming
- Supports and advocates for a democratic and pluralistic society
- Shows a strong commitment to equity, sustainability, diversity and equal opportunities
- Strong motivation and willingness to be actively engaged
- Should be from any of these eligible 46 countries.