Finalists announced for Bottom-up Leadership Programme
Selected participants in the programme:
- Institut for X
- Beat Carnival
- Bakelit Multi Art Center
- Udruženje za razvoj kulture “URK”/ Culture Development Association CDA
- Publikum.sk / Malý Berlín
- Asociația ARTA în dialog
- Zentralwerk Dresden e.V.
- Truc spherique
- Bona Fide o.z. (Tabačka Kulturfabrik, Košice, Slovakia)
- Kunstencentrum Vooruit
- Amigdala / OvestLab
- Zo centro culture contemporanee
Trans Europe Halles is offering a subsidy of 600 EUR to 20 full members of the network to organise a leadership workshop (online or onsite) for their staff and/or communities.
In these challenging times, we want to financially support our full members across Europe to organise a workshop on a topic of their choice related to leadership.
The workshop can be:
- half-day or one-day workshop
- online or onsite
- on a topic of the organiser’s choice related to leadership
- lead by a coach of their choice
- open to the member’s community, with tickets sales or without; or closed to the centre’s staff only
- the fee (600 EUR) will be paid directly by TEH to the coach selected by the member centre.
Topics for workshops include, but not limited to:
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Leadership during and post Covid-19, what we have learned
- Participatory governance
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development goals (SDGs)
- Change management
Workshops have to be conducted between 1 June -15 September.
Contact: Fairooz Tamimi: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Published on April 13, 2021