This call aims at boosting local communities and their interactions. And helping our members to retain activity in their centers.
The Bottom-up Leadership programme supported by Creative Europe (Factories Of Imagination), is a series of decentralised physical leadership workshops across Europe, designed, developed and implemented by 20 selected TEH full-member centers. Centres will be in full control of all aspects of their own workshop, based on the needs of their organisation and/or local community: the topic, the coach, the duration (half-day or one full-day), the participants (internal staff or open to community with/without tickets sales).
Trans Europe Halles hopes that selected members will be able to organise those workshops as physical workshops, but doesn’t exclude the possibility that some members will have to go for a hybrid or online format if no other choice is possible.
How will we select participants
The first 20 eligible applicants to this call will be selected to participate in this program. To be eligible for this programme, you need to be a full TEH member center. TEH associate members are not eligible for this call.
If more than one centre applies from the same country, the first centre to apply will be selected. More centres from the same country can be selected if the total number of selections still allows it. A list of selected members (20 centres) will be published on TEH’s website by 12 May.
What topics you can explore in this programme
Some suggestions for workshop topics are:
- Participatory governance
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development goals
- Change management
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Leadership during and post Covid-19, what we have learned
- Any other leadership topic of your choice (subject to mutual agreement with TEH).
What will you do within the programme
You will need to:
- Select a leadership topic for your workshop (from the suggestions given in this call or any other relevant topic of your choice)
- Select a leadership coach
- Handle logistics of the event, including venue and catering
- Promo the workshop (including producing promotional text in your own language)
- Arrange ticket sales (if the topic allows and you decide to open the workshop to your community)
- Create and send evaluation form to participants afterwards
- Communicate with TEH as agreed on the results of the workshop.
How will Trans Europe Halles support you
TEH will do the following:
- Share the results of your activities through TEH channels with international audience
- Directly contract and pay the coaches selected by TEH members for a flat fee of 600 Euro per person.
- May 7: Application Deadline
- May 12: Selection is complete and announced.
- May 30: Contracts with coaches are complete.
- 1 June- 15 Sep: Leadership Workshops are conducted at members centers
- 15-30 Sep: Selected Centers reports results to TEH.
How you can apply
To apply, fill in the application form HERE by 7 May.
For any relevant questions, write to Fairooz Tamimi: email@example.com.