Online Cultural Leadership Course: The Road to Resilience
Trans Europe Halles is launching a free online course, which is exclusively designed for our members, associates and TEH Startup Support Programme participants. Navigating through the Covid-19 crisis can be very tough, therefore we and our selected coaches are here to support you. Coaches will analyse your situation and will give you personalised advice and guidance on how to build resilience and perhaps even come out stronger on the other side of this storm.
About the course
The current crisis struck the cultural sector very hard. We are facing challenges that we have never experienced before – we are in the middle of the storm where resilience is needed more than ever.
Being a cultural leader takes a lot under current circumstances. Managing a cultural centre and dealing with the emotional rollercoaster that this crisis is, would not be an easy task for anyone. You might feel fearful, angry or unmotivated, you might be burnt out or depressed. During this course, we will slow down and truly connect to our feelings. We will take one step backwards in order to take two steps forward. We will also explore new ways of being, working and interacting with your teams that are necessary in order to deal with these challenging times.
Who is this course for?
If you are a member of Trans Europe Halles and any of the questions below resonate with you, then this course is for you.
- Are you overwhelmed and exhausted by what’s expected of you and what’s happening in the world?
- Do you feel like you are on the verge of a burn-out and you want to prevent this from happening?
- Do you want to be more resilient to situations of stress, paradoxes and tensions between people and organisations?
- Do you feel like you are giving more than receiving, you are looking for more balance in your life?
- Do you feel like you are capable of so much more, but you don’t know where or how to start?
- Are you interested in becoming a more resilient leader?
Each of our three coaches will work with a group of 10 cultural leaders. The groups are limited to 10 participants in order to create a safe and personal environment.
The programme includes:
- An initial group session, where you will get to know each other, and learn about each other’s situations and needs.
- A one-on-one coaching session, where you will be able to personalise your work and analyse your own challenges.
- A wrap-up group session, where you will be able to share your conclusions, discuss how you will integrate the learnings into your everyday life and learn from each other.
Each session will last approximately one hour.
Time period: June. The exact dates of the three sessions will be determined by you and your coach.
You can choose your coach yourself! Take a look at their introduction videos below and choose the coach you resonate with the most.
NOTE: Sue Kay is FULLY BOOKED.
Application and selection procedure:
- Please apply no later than Wednesday 20 May.
- The selection committee, consisting of TEH coordination office team, will select 10 participants per coach. 30 participants in total will be selected.
- The results of the selection process will be announced on Monday 25 May.
- After the selection, all participants will be connected to their coaches by email.
If you have any questions about the course or the application process, please contact TEH Capacity Building Manager Ella at firstname.lastname@example.org.