Esc Quality Label Webinar
Hear how you benefit from working with ESC volunteers in your cultural centers!
In this session, we will introduce the European Solidarity Corps program to you and explain how to receive a ESC Quality Label for your center to have the opportunity to host and send volunteers. We will also go through the Quality Label application procedures.
The webinar will be led by Hanna Olsson from TEH Coordination Office. It will be followed by recent experience from our current Trans Europe Halles volunteers.
13 December, 13:00-14:30 CET
Estimated Time Schedule
- 13:00 – 13:15 – Welcome and Introduction of the attendees
- 13:15 – 13:30 – Introduction of the European Solidarity Corps Volunteering program
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Walkthrough ESC Quality Label Application Form
- 14:00 – 14:20 – Experience Report from our TEH Volunteers (2×10 min)
- 14:20 – 14:30 – Closing notes and questions
How to join?
Use this link to register for the event. The session will be only available to TEH members/associates.
More about ESC
Have a look as well on our publication on Volunteering in the European Grassroots Cultural Scene. This manual is aimed at cultural centres across Europe that want to host volunteers from other European countries. It provides a concise overview of what is needed to take part in the European volunteering programme European Solidarity Corps (ESC). It then gives reasons why it’s a great idea to get involved and shares some insights that you should take into account if you decide toget involved.