CALL FOR COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP – CALL CLOSED
We are looking for one motivated student to join our team at the Trans Europe Halles Coordination Office in Lund, Sweden as Communications Intern on a full-time basis.
We would like to welcome a student who is eager to learn and get an insight of how to manage and promote a dynamic international network with lots of cooperation projects, European events and interaction with arts professionals in more than 33 European countries.
As a Communications Intern, you will be involved in marketing and communication activities of our two EU-funded projects, Factories of Imagination and Creative Lenses.
Submit your application before 21 January 2018
About Trans Europe Halles
Trans Europe Halles (TEH) is the European network of cultural centres initiated by citizens and artists. TEH has been at the forefront of re-purposing Europe’s industrial buildings for arts, culture and activism since 1983. With almost 90 members and associates all over Europe, the network functions as a dynamic forum for ideas, experiences and exchange, supporting its members and their communities. Read more.
About Factories of Imagination (2017-2021):
The project aims to support non-governmental cultural centres in becoming more resilient and internationally connected. The project contributes to a more competitive, skilled and strong cultural sector that can take on the challenge of re-building an open, creative and inclusive Europe. Read more.
About Creative Lenses (2015-2019):
The project investigates and tests new business models for cultural organisations. It aims to develop viable models for cultural organisations without compromising their artistic integrity, mission and values. Read more.
The role of the Communications Intern is to support the communications team in the implementation of marketing and communication actions for our EU-funded projects Factories of Imagination and Creative Lenses. The tasks will include:
- Assisting with website management
- Assisting with social media management
- Assisting with email marketing
- Cleaning data and creating content to be used in our digital channels
- Assisting any other relevant tasks requested by the communication team
- Being enrolled as a student in the fields of marketing, strategic communication, media and communication, international marketing and brand management.
- Living in Skåne region.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute.
- Passionate about communications, culture and international cooperation.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Being familiar with content management systems (CMS), email marketing software, graphic design software and Google Docs.
Hosting Organisation: Trans Europe Halles (NGO)
Duration: 3 to 6 months (on a full-time basis)
Internship starts: 16 February 2018
Location: TEH Coordination Office, situated at cultural centre Mejeriet, Lund, Sweden.
Benefits: Travel (within Skåne region) and meal allowances (65 SEK/per day) during the internship
Please send your CV and a 1-page motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 January 2018.
In-person interviews will take place on 24 and 25 January 2018 at TEH Coordination Office, cultural centre Mejeriet, Stora Södergatan 64, 222 23 Lund, Sweden.
If you have any questions, contact Burak Sayin.