We are looking for a Digital Content Officer – CALL CLOSED
We are now looking for a creative and passionate Digital Content Officer to join our team in Lund, Sweden. You will have a key role in implementing Trans Europe Halles’ digital communications strategy by working on a daily basis on online web tools and products. The main focus for this role is supporting the Communications team in creating and publishing high-quality content for TEH’s online channels. You will work in close collaboration with other team members working with TEH membership and TEH projects, Factories of Imagination, Cultural and Creative Spaces and Cities, and Creative Lenses.
Trans Europe Halles (TEH) is Europe-based network of independent cultural centres initiated by citizens and artists with 120+ members and associates in 37 countries. We are a passionate bunch for buildings and we love to transform them for arts and culture, which we have done since 1983. We also love learning, sharing and exchanging ideas. For that purpose, we organise two international meetings every year, work with many international projects and run professional trainings. For us, the power of culture is in inspirational, transformative experiences that have the capacity to change people, perceptions and societies.
As we mentioned before, we work with many international projects. We have attained an important one recently. It is a cultural policy project called ‘Cultural and Creative Spaces and Cities’. We also work with two more projects, Factories of Imagination, supporting our network, and Creative Lenses, developing sustainable business models for cultural organisations. All of them are funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union. Overall, we have some work to do. If you like creativity, culture and arts please continue reading.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create, coordinate and deliver high-quality creative content (words, images, video) for TEH’s online channels to drive awareness and engagement
- Support building and handling a content calendar based around upcoming project activities
- Collect and analyse relevant performance metrics and transform these metrics into appealing stories
- Provide continual improvement and quality to digital audience experiences by developing and
sustaining a content database (Some Google Drive work with docs and sheets etc.)
- Offer insights on what works and what does not, and make content proposals
- Collaboration is crucial in this role, you will work with many different projects and team members
- Follow the latest trends across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other media platforms
Support other communication activities (international marketing, dissemination and PR campaigns) when required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Motivated for working with a creative, dynamic and passionate community
- Curious and usually looking for a new challenge with a hands-on attitude
- Passionate about NGOs, culture and arts with an eye for quality content
- Have a deep understanding of self-management
- Have an understanding of creative communication and copywriting
- Experienced with creating and publishing content
- Have excellent written and spoken command of English and knowing Swedish is good
- Experienced with working in an international team and environment
- Have an idea of “the narrative” and quality messaging
- Analytical and critical skills for drawing insights from data
- Possess an eye for design and some knowledge of graphic design software
- Have some knowledge about audience segments and targeting content.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Employer: Trans Europe Halles (NGO)
Contract: 8 months contract at 60%. 1 month’s trial period.
Location: TEH Coordination Office, situated at the cultural centre Mejeriet in Lund, Sweden
Gross monthly salary: 16,800 SEK (equivalent to 28,000 SEK on a 100% basis)
Employment starts: 1 October 2018 until 31 May 2019
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Submit your application via e-mail to email@example.com, including:
1) Your CV
2) Motivation letter (max. 1 page) or a 2-3 minute video describing who you are and how your experiences relate to the position.
Deadline for applications: 17 August 2018 at midnight
Skype interviews: 22 August 2018
On-site interviews are expected to take place on 29 August 2018
Contact Burak Sayin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Hendrik Zeitler – We are the Remix at Röda Sten Konsthall