Hosts Needed for A New Round of TEH Staff Exchange Programme
TEH Staff Exchange Programme is creating mobility opportunities for arts and culture professionals across borders to increase and foster professional development opportunities and knowledge exchange through action-based learning.
This programme offers a possibility to share rich and hands on experience with another team from a similar or different cultural centre for 1 to 4 weeks long Exchange. Participants can gain new skills, motivation, new perspectives, strengthen their knowledge and partnerships. Thanks to a short term, but intensive stay.
The exchange is expected to take place twice a year during the following months.
- Autumn/Winter (Sep-Dec, 2022)
- Winter/Spring (Jan-May, 2023)
The ideal length of exchange may range from 1 to 4 weeks.
At the moment we are opening a call for hosting organisations in addition to the ones we already have on the list below.
Benefits of being a hosting organisation
- Exchangee can bring new perspectives and ideas to your organisation
- Sharing your values and ways of working with other TEH members
- Having help with tasks that might be beyond your team’s expertise
- Building stronger connections within TEH network
What does it mean to be a hosting organisation
Being a hosting organisation is not a demanding task. It is a lot of fun and won’t take much of your time or resources. Below we prepared a simple manual to help you best benefit from this experience.
Read some tips on being a hosting organistaion here.
Current list of hosts
- A4 |Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Antic Teatre |Spain (Barcelona)
- Arts Printing House |Lithuania (Vilnius)
- Bakelit Multi Art Center |Hungary (Budapest)
- Brunnenpassage |Austria (Vienna)
- Die Bäckerei |Austria (Innsbruck)
- Cooltour Ostrava | Czech Republic (Ostrava)
- Fabryka Sztuki // Art_Inkubator |Poland (Łódź)
- Interzona |Italy (Verona)
- The Kulturfabrik |Luxembourg (Esch-sur-Alzette)
- Kanepes Kulturas centrs
- Les Rencontres Audiovisuelles | France (Lille)
- Manifatture Knos |Italy (Lecce)
- Melkweg |The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- Not Quite |Sweden (Fengersfors)
- P60 |The Netherlands (Amstelveen)
- Stanica |Slovakia (Zilina)
- Studio ALTA |Czech Republic (Prague)
- Subtopia |Sweeden (Stockholm)
- Tabačka Kultrufabrik |Slovak Republic (Kosice)
- ufaFabrik |Germany (Berlin)
- Village Underground |UK (London)
- Workshops of Culture |Poland (Lublin)
- Zentralwerk |Germany (Dresden)
More concrete details about hosting centers and topics of possible exchange profiles you can find here: List of hosting centres.pdf
How to become a hosting organisation?
All you need is to drop a line to our Community Manager, Femi Adeniyi, at firstname.lastname@example.org.